Completing the accreditation of 4 higher education programs according to FIBAA standards
On the afternoon of May 28, 2021, after 3 days of official assessment, the Foundation for International Business Administration Accreditation (FIBAA) together with Ton Duc Thang University (TDTU) had completed an online assessment program for four undergraduate programs.
The assessed programs include Urban and Regional Planning, Labor Relations, Sociology and Vietnamese Studies - majoring in Tourism and Tourism Management.
FIBAA experts reported the results of the preliminary assessment of 4 programs, in which they highly appreciated TDTU's modern facilities, teaching quality, and systematicity in ensuring quality.
Some specific comments include:
- The training programs ensure the principle of "student-centered", periodically update changes and requirements from stakeholders.
- The quality of the teaching staff is good, and the support team is dynamic, willing to help students promptly and effectively.
- Students are well-equipped with soft skills, international-standardized computerization and good English communication skills.
- Teaching conditions are always guaranteed and well maintained with a variety of extracurricular activities, observations and internships at enterprises in order to help students gain confidence and quickly integrate into the environment and culture of the enterprises right after their graduation.
- 100% of graduates have jobs immediately and meet the requirements of enterprises.
In addition, FIBAA experts also pointed out some things that need to be improved in the coming time to help the University constantly improve the quality of its training programs according to European standards, update according to the trend of integration and adapt to the 4th industrial revolution.
On behalf of FIBAA, Ms. Nora - FIBAA Project Manager thanked the University's leaders, lecturers, staff and students, especially the 4 programs participating in this assessment. She hopes that the suggestions and assessments from FIBAA experts will contribute to helping the University implement better teaching and learning activities to bring higher value to students.