Talkshow: Bright technical careers – Are you ready?
The talkshow was designed to equip students with job hunting skills and provide engineering students with the career orientation.
In 2020, COVID-19 made detrimental impact on business activities of the various enterprises globally, severely disturbing the labor market.
Even though the pandemic has caused extreme challenges, it, at the same time, has also been an opportunity for students to prove their skills and flexibility to employers during difficult situations, especially in the engineering field.
Center of Enterprise Cooperation and Alumni cooperated with Manpower Group to hold a seminar "Bright technical careers - Are you ready?", of which the details were described as follows:
- What are the recruitment demands in engineering environment?
- Is it easy to find and apply for jobs in the engineering field?
- What should students consider when applying for positions in factories and workshops?
- What skills do engineering students need to have for working in factories and workshops?
Time: 08:00 - 11:00, on January 20, 2021
Location: Hall 10F - Ton Duc Thang University, 19 Nguyen Huu Tho, Tan Phong Ward, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City.
- Vo Phu Vinh - Country Manager of Mennekes, Vietnam.
- Cao Le Thanh Loan - Operation Manager, Staffing and Outsourcing, Convenience Account, Manpower Group Vietnam.
Participants: 3rd and 4th-year engineering students (Faculty of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Faculty of Information Technology, Faculty of Applied Sciences).