Seminar: Computational Determination of Potential Inhibitors of SARS-CoV-2 Main Protease
The Department of Science and Technology Development Management (DEMASTED) of Ton Duc Thang University (TDTU) would like to announce the monthly Scientific Seminar for July 2020 as follows:
Time and Date: from 14:00 to 16:00 on July 01st, 2020;
Venue: Meeting Room C, Ton Duc Thang University, 19 Nguyen Huu Tho, Tan Phong Ward, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City;
Content: There are five reports for the Seminar:
- Computational Determination of Potential Inhibitors of SARS-CoV-2 Main Protease
- Structure, stability, and electronic properties of transition metal doped boron clusters B14M
- Application of Bennett Acceptance Ratio Method in Bayesian Model Selection
- Morphological characters of Dichocarpum - Ranunculaceae
- A nonlocal strain gradient isogeometric model for free vibration and bending analyses of functionally graded plates
Speakers: The seminar was presented by DEMASTED experts.
Language: English and Vietnamese.
Participants: Scientists, researchers and interested students can join and discuss. Registration for attendance to the Organizing Committee before July 1st, 2020 (Telephone: 028 37755037, Email: email@example.com).