Contest: Innovative ideas for the community-2019
The Contest: Innovative ideas for the community-2019 aims to find new ideas for the Youth Union movement of Ton Duc Thang University (TDTU) for the academic year 2019-2020. It focuses on initiatives that contribute to the development of social security, health care, education, environmental protection, and the application of science and technology to volunteer movements.
Newness, creativity, and special findings on the above content are important standards. In addition, ideas must be feasible and practicable under the University conditions.
Here are some specific project suggestions:
- Application of information technology to improve the quality and scale of volunteer campaigns;
- Voluntary projects to build a civilized and modern city; building traffic culture, school culture; when drinking water, remembering sources ...;
- Voluntary projects for children, vulnerable people;
- Projects to protect the environment, reduce plastic waste, adapt to climate change, develop ecotourism, and increase income for local communities;
- Registration of ideas: from September 30th, 2019 to the end of October 18th, 2019;
- Explanation and protection of ideas: 15:00, October 20th, 2019;
- Idea development, project implementation: from October 28th, 2019 to November 17th, 2019;
- Result report: 18:00, November 27th, 2019.
Participants: students studying at TDTU can register individually or in groups (maximum 05 students / group). Each author, group author can compete with many different ideas and projects.
Detailed information about the contest: contact the Youth Union - TDTU Movement Team, Room A0004, Tan Phong Campus; 19 Nguyen Huu Tho, Tan Phong Ward, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City. Email: email@example.com.