The Second Finnish School Day, 2018
To introduce parents, teachers, educational administrators and interested people to access the teaching and learning elementary education of Finland, the Management Board of the Vietnam Finland International School (VFIS) of Ton Duc Thang University (TDTU) with the support of the Embassy of Finland in Vietnam will organize the "Second Finnish School Day, 2018" with 2 sample classes delivered directly by VFIS Finnish teachers.
On this occasion, TDTU is honored to introduce VFIS, an excellent model of Finnish education in Ho Chi Minh City.
- Time: Saturday, 08 December 2018 from 08:00 to 15:00;
- Venue: F Building, TDTU, 19 Nguyen Huu Tho str., Tan Phong ward, District 7, HCMC;
- Number of pupils: 20 pupils/ class x 2 classes;
- Class pupils: aged from 7 to 9 years old, being able to speak English;
- Event participants: valued parents, teachers, educational administrators, educational experts, media agencies, etc. being interested in the Finnish Education System;
- Agenda: from 8:00 to 12:30: Lesson 1 (90 minutes); break time (30 minutes); Lesson 2 (45 minutes); lunch time (30 minutes); Lesson 3 (45 minutes).
After observing the sample classes from a camera simulation in Hall F, guests will attend the conference from 13:00 to 15:00 in the same venue, Hall F with the presence of the Ambassador of Finland to Vietnam, Finnish education specialists and Finnish teachers. This is an opportunity for you to ask questions and exchange ideas to learn more about the characteristics of Finnish education
Ton Duc Thang University cordially invites parents, teachers, educational administrators, educational specialists, media agencies, etc. being interested in learning about Finnish education to attend the Second Finnish School Day in 2018
Please register here
Dowload official invitation here
For more information about the program, please contact:
- Ms. Nguyễn Thị Mỹ Duyên (M.A.);
- Email: email@example.com - Tel: 090 876 7468